Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting up and running!






Hello from sunny Las Vegas, the lovely mountain picture is of Mt. Charleston about 40 minutes NW of Las Vegas. We are hoping that this blog will be set up easily, so you can all view it. We are doing great. We are enjoying our summer, and looking forward to school starting in a few more weeks, not so happily though for the kids! Summer has been busy with camp, and yard projects, and swimming in our 10ft round pool on the patio. Camp was a great highlight as usual for the kids. We took 5 campers, and thankfully Stephen didn't get sick at all this year! John & I taught each day, with John preaching one night. We got to spend time with new & old friends. I was the camp nurse this year, which was interesting to say the least. Just a note, the blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer, Firefox doesn't work very well.

5 comments:

janasews said...

hello Racine blog family !
ofcourse Deborah is in the water... :)
looks good from here, John !
thanks for sending this to me !
school starts here the 27th - yes - so much to do to get ready !
blessings to you all,
Jana

Katie said...

That looks like Park Creek! It looks like everybody had fun. Rosanna was just recently camp nurse too. She said it was interesting, kids were coming to her to fix the sillyest things. The kids are getting so big. I wasn't sure I could recognize Sarah. She was the only one in the picture that could have been her, but she looks so grown up!

Christy said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you about the blog. But this looks like it'll work great!! I'm enjoying seeing the pictures of the kids.

Abbi said...

Hello to you all! I saw that you had a blog on Bridgett's blog. It is so much fun to keep in touch with other christians through blogging. I hope you have fun with it.

I am glad Camp went well for you. Hearing about it makes me want to be there. We had such fun the couple of years that we went and helped there.

Unknown said...

Hi Family!
Looks like you got this off to a good start! This is a great way to stay in touch! The pictures are really good! Love you all very very much! Hugs!
Lisa